Ah, yeah! After months of slogging through the Battle Subway and trying countless combination of teams, I finally managed to get the ultimate reward for completing several key subquests in Pokemon Black.
The requirements for getting this prize are as follows:
- Complete the main story game (I forget if you need to complete the last set of bosses again)
- Complete the National Poxedex (Need to own roughly 630 Pokemon species)
- Obtain all Entralink Powers
- Obtain all Pokemon Musical Items (Boring as all get out)
- Get a 49 Streak in both Super Single and Super Double Subway lines in the Battle Subway
That last one was what I was stuck on for the longest time. The others are just time consuming. No matter how well I was doing in my streak, I would get haxed at the worst possible time and have to start all over again. However, I finally managed to do this, something I haven't been able to do with previous games. I'm quite happy and can finally put to rest this absurd need to finish all the subquests of this game. Now I can relax and play through the new Legend of Zelda without worries.